Use Web2PDF Convert to Browse the Web

There is a service on the Internet called ‘Web2PDF Convert’ that let’s us convert websites into pdf format.

You might ask, why do we need this kind of service? The answer is, using this service will be a clever option when you have limited access to Internet. For e.g.: In some companies email access is available but websites are restricted. It might also be useful to take real time snapshots of web pages that are particularly useful in making presentations.Another advantage can be while browsing the web through mobile devices that have an in-built pdf reader.

Following are the various forms of using this service:

1) Add PDF Button to your web site or blog that lets readers save the website in pdf format. For doing so, paste the following code into <body> </body> tags on a sidebar of your website.

<a href="https://www.web2pdfconvert.com/convert.aspx">Save to PDF</a>

2) Use Add-ons or Bookmarklets.

To download this visit: #-Link-Snipped-#

3) Use Email Address

Create web page PDF via email, send the URL to #-Link-Snipped-# and get the reply with an attached PDF back at once. This feature is highly appreciated by users having limited access to the Internet.

For example, I sent a mail to the above email address with contents as https://www.crazyengineers.com

I got the following mail with an attachment of converted pdf within seconds:

#-Link-Snipped-#

And the pdf format of CrazyEngineers Home Page in pdf format looks like this:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The mighty Facebook isn't really satisfied with the #1 position in the list of top visited sites in the USA. The big fat Facebook is now eating more from Google's...
If you want a cheap phone that is overloaded with features, Karbonn K25 has to be your choice.With in-built MP3 Player and 2.0 MP Camera, it serves all the needs...
During my tenure as a software engineer, I found many employees struggle to write that perfect resignation letter. Writing a simple, to-the-point resignation letter is an art. I think one...
AOL's building a new webmail product just like everyone else. The new mail will be launch on November 15th. Well, that's just a day ahead of Facebook launching its own...
Gone are the days when Indian software engineers only did low-end IT work, services and BPO work. The times are changing and I, the leading critic of Indian software industry,...