Google Nexus 10 On Play Store India At Rs. 29,999 For 16 GB Model

Google has recently listed the Nexus 10 tablet on Google Play Store India. The tablet that was launched more than an year ago has appeared on the official store and is showing the price of Nexus 10 tablet at Rs. 29,999 for the 16GB model on its #-Link-Snipped-#. The Nexus 10 tablet's 32GB model still sports the US pricing of $499 (Rs. 30,750 approximately). Though there has been no press release to say that the device has been officially launched in India, the appearance on the Play Store confirms that the day isn't far away.

Screen Shot 2013-11-06 at 3.57.17 PM

Google's Nexus 10 features a 10-inch WQXGA (2560x1600) True RGB Real Stripe PLS display with pixel density of 300ppi and the Corning Gorilla Glass 2. Powered by 1.7GHz dual-core Cortex A15 processor with Mali-T604 GPU and 2GB of RAM, the Nexus 10 specs say that is bears a 5-megapixel rear camera and 1.9-megapixel front-facing one. The Nexus 10 also packs a large 9000mAh battery.

Those looking forward to buy the Google Nexus tablet - do you think that the price is justified with its features?

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Nexus tabs are just Awesome !

I have used iPad, but didn't found it very good, Nexus is far better than any other tab surely.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Chrome security became a topic of discussion back in August when a bug was found that let anyone see a user's passwords stored in the web browser. Simply by...
hey friends, recently i have been working on a project, College online information system via android. I want to add this particular feature to the app:- Study groups : if...
here is my java code package com.example.test; import android.net.Uri; import android.os.Bundle; import android.provider.ContactsContract; import android.provider.ContactsContract.Contacts; import android.app.Activity; import android.content.Intent; import android.database.Cursor; import android.view.View; import android.view.View.OnClickListener; import android.widget.Button; import android.widget.EditText; import...
"Good morning to every one of you people on Earth. I am robot astronaut Kirobo. I am the world's first talking robot astronaut. Nice to meet you," blabbers the world's...
hi friends .. can you say me the website where i can get the definitons of electrical and electronic components and also the definitons in power systems....