Google launches its first mobile: Nexus One

Internet search giant Google has unveiled its first mobile phone and increased the pressure on Apple's iPhone in a mobile market that many analysts predict will come to dominate the internet in the coming years.

For more information
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Ya Goyal I had already posted about it many days back

Check this #-Link-Snipped-#

And I think you should post it in CE-Infocus about such things. Please confirm it from BigK.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Sometimes good copied paintings can catch your eyes, but great original paintings always catch your imagination.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    On papers Nexus seems a comparative mobile (except battery life). Lets see how it perform after hitting the market.

Its cost is bit lesser then Apple (It would not be easy to compete the Apple, still Google doesn't beleive in doing easy things as well 😁).

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here, I'm sharing PIC C Language for coding various type of hardware. I'm using MPLab Software with Hi-Tech Compiler. Firstly, I start with LED. You can connect LED to PIC...
Please tell me some free web hosting sites that can provide me PHP support with Mysql?
The link is https://result.annauniv.edu/result/result10.html
i have installed vista in my laptop and have 20 gb of unallocated memory whenever i tries to make a new partition it denies. and also cannot extend any partition?
any body can tell me when i compressed my c drive it said boot manager got compressed and window got crashed? 😕