Google Global Science Fair 2011

Google has introduced the world's first online global science competition, the Google Science Fair!

Google has partnered with CERN, LEGO, National Geographic and Scientific American to create a new kind of online science competition that is more global, open and inclusive than ever before.

Students aged 13 - 18 from around the world are invited to enter and compete for awesome once-in-a-lifetime experiences, scholarships and real-life work opportunities.

Here's a video promoting the event:

[video=youtube;Z7oJfK4E7RY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7oJfK4E7RY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

To sign up, check: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Earthquake rocks Delhi and North India at IST 5.02 PM. The magnitude of the quake is about 5.7 on Richter Scale. The center of the quake is said to be...
Hello friends, I am trying host my code in a hosting site www.my3gb.com My code is working fine with my pc but not when i hosted there....Look at this code......
I have always wondered what must be the procedure to get inside the Facebook Headquarters. Next to Google, Facebook has the most impressive office space and the employees there seem...
I thought of compiling all the various designations engineers get in IT companies, their meaning and the type of job engineers perform at various designations. I'm sure it would help...
Section - Mobile. IM for Nokia - Chat on the go This is one of the best messenger among all the messengers I have ever used. It is for all...