CrazyEngineers
  • ikchhugani
    ikchhugani

MemberSep 25, 2007

Am from Mumbai (Iindia)

Am a Mechanical Engineer 59 yrs, strayed into the field of publishing in 1984... Pioneered the concept of Yellow Pages in India ... Became the first to publish SELPAGES in Mumbai.

Selpages remained at No 1 position in Mumbai, Pune and Calcutta till 1993... thereafter came the Tata Group in this field and we could not fight the competition, lost crores and bowed out of the field finally.

Now involved in combating the corrupt in India, Registered a NGO ... PLEAD ... to combat the corrupt.

#-Link-Snipped-#

View my interview to CNN-IBN regarding my PIL filed in Bombay HC ...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 25, 2007

Welcome to CE, Mr. Chhugani. We are honored to have you on CrazyEngineers.

Looking forward to your encouragement, support & guidance.

Regards,

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • xero

MemberSep 25, 2007

Hello Mr Chuggani... CEans are glad to have such a wonderful person at our home 😀

Looking forward to learn a lot from you.

We would like to know more about PLEAD and what struck you to start an NGO. Coz many amongst us are looking for it 😀

Please do guide us on this, and help us to help people

Regards,
    Cancel
  • ikchhugani

MemberSep 25, 2007

Re: Am from Mumbai (India)

You will have to read all the pages on my site #-Link-Snipped-# to understand what transformed me from a failed businessman into a activist fighting the corrupt police. To ensure U do not waste time, I will guide U a bit... visit...

#-Link-Snipped-# and thereafter visit ...

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
    ... this is my main objective and leaflets are getting ready, to be distributed, to the citizens in Mumbai.

Remember #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# all 3 take you to the same website.

Everyone Please... spell my name right, it is Chhugani (with a double h NOt a gouble g )
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register