Am from Mumbai (Iindia)

Am a Mechanical Engineer 59 yrs, strayed into the field of publishing in 1984... Pioneered the concept of Yellow Pages in India ... Became the first to publish SELPAGES in Mumbai.

Selpages remained at No 1 position in Mumbai, Pune and Calcutta till 1993... thereafter came the Tata Group in this field and we could not fight the competition, lost crores and bowed out of the field finally.

Now involved in combating the corrupt in India, Registered a NGO ... PLEAD ... to combat the corrupt.

#-Link-Snipped-#

View my interview to CNN-IBN regarding my PIL filed in Bombay HC ...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Mr. Chhugani. We are honored to have you on CrazyEngineers.

Looking forward to your encouragement, support & guidance.

Regards,

-The Big K-
  • xero
    xero
    Hello Mr Chuggani... CEans are glad to have such a wonderful person at our home 😀

Looking forward to learn a lot from you.

We would like to know more about PLEAD and what struck you to start an NGO. Coz many amongst us are looking for it 😀

Please do guide us on this, and help us to help people

Regards,
  • ikchhugani
    ikchhugani
    Re: Am from Mumbai (India)

You will have to read all the pages on my site #-Link-Snipped-# to understand what transformed me from a failed businessman into a activist fighting the corrupt police. To ensure U do not waste time, I will guide U a bit... visit...

#-Link-Snipped-# and thereafter visit ...

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
    ... this is my main objective and leaflets are getting ready, to be distributed, to the citizens in Mumbai.

Remember #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# all 3 take you to the same website.

Everyone Please... spell my name right, it is Chhugani (with a double h NOt a gouble g )

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to all..i m raj....
In screen painter, I have two fields er_id and er_name.In er_id I have validated for duplication record.Once user enters er_id,I checked for its existence in its table if exists warning...
Hello to all previous members of this community i am a new one i am doing MCA final year and also pursuing CCNA and MCSA so i am especially intersted...
The Reporters, Hindustan Times, Mumbai Hi, ​Read the articles in your Newspaper of 24th September Pg 10 (mumbai edition) about the Judiciary and the draconian law of contempt that these...
can anybody solve my problem 1 I download mcsa 70-290 CDS(in 2 CDS ) from rapid share which are password protected i.e "bazina" it go well with the CD1(7parts of...