Your questions, comments, feedback in this thread πŸ˜€

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Thanks BiggieπŸ˜€

Now it is easy to find the particular post using custom searchπŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Plus we have kept the 'Advance Search' intact if anyone wishes to use it. πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Just made some random searches, this is fantastic πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just be aware that it takes few minutes for Google to list our new threads and posts. So any new post made may not be immediately available in the searches. But good to know that my last sleepless night has resulted into something useful 😁
  • itchap
    itchap
    Nice work biggy.. πŸ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    The_Big_K
    But good to know that my last sleepless night has resulted into something useful 😁
    Sleepless nights for this thing πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Any way this one is far better than previous one
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It works just fine. πŸ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    goyal420
    Sleepless nights for this thing πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Any way this one is far better than previous one
    The first attempt was to make the Google search replace the default search, but keeping the buttons intact. However, it took me a long time to find out in Google's policy whether that's allowed. Later, it was replaced by the default Google custom search button.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    nice work biggie πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Very Nice! Just made few searches!
    Working fine 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi m looking for free download links for Ansys & hypermesh. and some advance training modules.
You stand before 2 men that stand before 2 doors. Behind one door is your freedom, behind the other your death. One man tells nothing but the truth, one man...
In the basement there are 3 light switches in the off position. Each switch controls 1 of 3 light bulbs on the floor above. You may move any of the...
A tough riddle: What did he say? A person goes to a village where it is against the law to tell a lie. However he says that he is going...
it would be better if my project was baesd on these two. i have also interest in forensic science & genetics project. please suggest a informative project. also my term...