Google 'All Access' Play music, set to release in UK

After releasing the 'All Access' a Google’s Music streaming service in US (in May) and in Australia / New Zealand (in July) and getting a moderate success, Google is all set to release that in UK.

UK debut may be the part of the wider European rollout.

AA

One noticeable thing is unlike other service providers, Google’s service will not be a freebie and will be offered for a monthly cost of 9.99 pounds and for those signing up before September 15 will be charged 7.99 pounds a month.

All Access' integrates with Google's cloud locker service allowing users to store up to 20,000 songs from their existing digital music collection on its servers and play them alongside tracks from the All Access catalogue.

I am yet to see that does Google have any plans to release the service in India, where already Ganna, Raga and other streaming services are doing awesome by distributing freebies.

What's your take on this?

-CB

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I downloaded Google Music app on my phone. It doesn't have OUR music. Plus it is costly. Need to pay in $$ for single song. Not our call I guess

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

People from northern hemisphere, please ( for gods sake) don't miss the shower. Its one of the largest meteor shower. Yes, you might have to move away from city lights...
Google Chrome isn't as secure as you would think. The recently exposed security flaw in the web browser has given the Google users a lot to talk about. It has...
Recently, astronomers observed a blue moving planet using Hubble Space Telescope. Now, NASA has discovered a large new planet, colored a deep magenta and just 57 light years from earth....
scp -r testuser@10.0.5.215:/home/testuser/tmp/hello.txt /home/elcot/hello.txtI've used the above command to copy the file located at the server:10.0.5.215, location: /tmp/hello.txt username: testuser to my local machine local-username: elcot.... Could anyone help me...
Blood clots inside brain could be fatal. Whenever a blood vessel bursts, the blood leaks out of the vessel and then forms a clot. In medical terms, it's called intracerebral...