Google Acquiring Meebo For $100 million. But For What?

The latest rumor circulating in the Internet domain is about the possible acquisition of Meebo messaging service by Google for whooping $100 million. Meebo raised $25 million from Khosla Ventures in 2010 and has been focusing on expanding its userbase all over the world.

What's on Google's mind?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If I'm not wrong meebo allows you to sign in with all your gtalk, msn, yahoo account. It's really confusing that why google is going to spend these much money on meebo ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a long post, but I'd appreciate if you take some time to read and respond. CEans, As we gather more information from our visitors/users about how CrazyEngineers is...
my namme is SHIVANG . i am currently doing B.TECH from N.I.T. SRINAGAR in MECCHANICAL.
i am in need of a graph plotting software to get the values of a strain gauge calibration please suggest a good graph plotting software. if possible give the link...
hey guys whats up? i've been eye-balling this forum for a while now and decided it was time for me to join and start to contribute to it all that...
Hi Friends... My name is Raman and I am new one in this forum. I have just completed my B.tech. Now planning for further study that's why I am here....