Give your imageneering wings to fly high......

Hi friends.....
Am a final year ECE student and an embedded system enthusiast...........

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Priyambada. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?

We look forward to knowing more about yourself.
  • vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    HO embedded systems good core subject are you intrested in mtech degree
  • Priyambada ojha
    Priyambada ojha
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Priyambada. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?

The_Big_K

Sir,searching for final year projects led me to this forum.....
    what i found here is very pleasing.....am very happy to be member of CE.....
    please give me suggestion regarding the Embedded systems....how to get started...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Take a look at our project ideas section and you'll find all the help you need. If you need specific help, start a discussion about it in our project ideas section 😀
  • Priyambada ojha
    Priyambada ojha
    The_Big_K
    Take a look at our project ideas section and you'll find all the help you need. If you need specific help, start a discussion about it in our project ideas section 😀
    Thanks sir...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a beginner in embedded systems.... want to make a project in embedded system,working on microcontrollers.. please give suggestions....
Following are some notable changes from the last stable version of Ubuntu, 12.04. Linux kernel 3.5.3 GNOME 3.5.90. Python 3.0 and no longer include 2.0 by default. The X.org stack...
It looks like iOS 6 has introduced a nasty bug with the Microsoft Exchange support in iOS6. A lot of users are reporting that after upgrading their iPhones and iPads...
I am Manoj Punde. I am pursuing BE from VIIT college. Recently I got placed in "Cybage" and "Persistent". My friend suggested me this website to be crazy engineer.
Hello all, I found this crazy comic strip about what would Munnabhai say when asked where does American President live. Check it out -