getting X10 modules in india

I'm interested in doing a little bit of home automation stuff in my room (control few lights etc). I believe you can do this using X10 products. Do they work in India and where can I get them ? Is there any other product I can get that does this ?
I'm currently staying in Chennai.
Thanks for your time.

Replies

• coder25
    coder25
    Doesn't anybody know about this ?
  • himanshumehani
    himanshumehani
    I am too interested in doing this. Did you finally got something? Bcz m searching bt can't find anything solid. I believe they can work in India (#-Link-Snipped-#). But don't know where to get them from.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple support has made available the update for MAC OS X. In the version 10.6.5 some of the fixes and improvements include reliability with Microsoft Exchange servers and resolving issues...
The Social Network is a 2010 drama film about the founding of the Internet social networking website Facebook and the resulting lawsuits. This movie is set to release in India...
J.K Rowling is the first billionaire female author. She deserves everything that she has today and the credit for it goes solely to her awesome writing talent. I am a...
AMD is one which is ready to give challenge to Intel;s Atom processor. According to AMD it is integrating some extra circuitry to its processor so that it bring a...
This question comes in this year nac test give it a try A person was given a task to calculate sum of all the page no's of a novel ,...