Get Unlimited Free Calling On Skype (worldwide) For 1 Month - Hurrey!

Alright, Skype is offering 1 month free calling all over the world free of cost. But the offer is valid only if you are an existing Skype user and have been registered for over 29 days. Check this out - #-Link-Snipped-#

Trial ends today (In India) so you just have a few minutes left. Note that the billing will continue after one month so do not forget to cancel your subscription within first 27 days!

My account has been activated and I'm going to try our a few free calls.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just tested this - you can only call International Numbers from India. Local calls to India aren't supported. Quite amazing if you have friends, relatives in foreign countries. 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Its working...
    Only thing is you need to pay €1 for transaction which will be reversed immediately to account.

edit:
    Skype saves the card details and show option for auto recharge (Disabled default).
    When I am trying to delete card information it is saying that I need to cancel the current subscription as well. 😨 Why this kolaveri di??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#: The idea is to cancel the account after 20 - 25 days. I'm sure it's pretty safe to let your card information be with Skype. So I've already marked my calendar to cancel the subscription after 20 days from now. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It turns out that people usually (and only) get up early in the morning (around 6 AM or before) when they've to catch a bus or a train. Or maybe...
We currently use number of posts to decide the rank of the user on the community. The higher the post count, the higher is the rank and the user title....
i have always faced difficulty in differing them..........as there purpose seems to be the same.
How can i identify a rotor interms of number of poles, frame size etc if its not marked. l want to match a rotors to their stators but the challenge...
NAME: PRAVEEN M P TRADE:CIVIL ENGINEERING OCCUPATION:SITE ENGINEER IN DM-WIMS HOBBIES:READING BOOKS ,PLAYING SHUTTLE ND FOOTBALL