GENERAL SCIENCE QUESTIONS

Im writing COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES(UPSC) EXAMS.I need general science questions(daily events occuring in nature which are based on science).so,pls suggest me from where i can get it.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    You can visit UPSC website to gather old questions.I had also applied for CDS but CDS2.This website is a good portal to know the daily science happenings so at last::::::::::::;;
    Allll the Best::::::::::::::::::::::
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A brief introduction on the working of Petrol powered Internal combustion Engine. A engine that operates by the help of Petrol as fuel is known as Gasoline engine. The gasoline...
My friend and I were discussing about the paper he had presented in a college changed into a argument and I really want to know the correct answer so that...
Hello CEans. As I have informed you all about my startup "Energy Labs" in the thread, I would like to inform you about our special initiative to portray your talents....
Hello guys, I have been busy lately as i have been learning making responsive designs, also UI/UX designing, css3 using its enhanced features, animations etc. Here goes my past 5...
This is one of the options I've been exercising in my mind for a long time. Most of the very regular users of CrazyEngineers have sometimes complained about quality of...