Some projects i am doing

Hello guys,
I have been busy lately as i have been learning making responsive designs, also UI/UX designing, css3 using its enhanced features, animations etc.

Here goes my past 5 days work :

1. The Beating Heart initiative by MediPg : #-Link-Snipped-#
This is made by using css3 key frame animation, for my medical website medipg.com.

2.GG UI/UX design : #-Link-Snipped-#
This is an interface created and remade in Photoshop and i am planning to code it.

3.Updated my site with some spectacular css3 and jQuery effects. : #-Link-Snipped-#
The header animation, contact page design, updated portfolio, 2 themes released, etc..

4.A template based on Bootstrap for my uncle's Hotel ( website still under construction) : #-Link-Snipped-#
This my first Bootstrap based responsive design, made with Twitter Bootstrap 3, and i have gone through some tutorials and designed the layout in some 4-5 hours.
Boot strap is really awesome 😀, now planning to make some mega templates 😀

5. Again a Css3 Animated "Hover Gangnam Style" : #-Link-Snipped-#
Used a bit of keyframes animation to obtain dancing Gangnam 😀

Tell me what do you guys think 😀
Thank you,
regards

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is one of the options I've been exercising in my mind for a long time. Most of the very regular users of CrazyEngineers have sometimes complained about quality of...
An articulated vehicle is vehicle which can be simply described as the vehicle with a trailer joint with a pivot.In India the road rule regulations had been created and it...
Korea’s Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) recently constructed a seven and a half mile stretch of asphalt roadway in the city of Gumi in South Korea with specialized...
Range of Television Broadcasting is confined to a limited distance because:?
One of the most successful products of Toyota has been upgraded and going to hit hit Indian market by late September. The face lifted version of Innova has some new...