Is CNG and Compressed,processed Biogas same?

My friend and I were discussing about the paper he had presented in a college changed into a argument and I really want to know the correct answer so that we can enhance our knowledge.He said that he did his paper on the topic Hybrid vehicles (with CNG and motor) but when I said about the paper on Biogas he said that the processed, compressed and purified Biogas with high Methane content is CNG. Heated argument sparked between us till the lecturer comes.So I am throwing the same question to you CEans.

Which one has the better property to be adapted as fuel?

Is highly compressed, processed with high methane content Biogas same as CNG?

As CNG also had same similar composition,please help me…………

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans. As I have informed you all about my startup "Energy Labs" in the thread, I would like to inform you about our special initiative to portray your talents....
Hello guys, I have been busy lately as i have been learning making responsive designs, also UI/UX designing, css3 using its enhanced features, animations etc. Here goes my past 5...
This is one of the options I've been exercising in my mind for a long time. Most of the very regular users of CrazyEngineers have sometimes complained about quality of...
An articulated vehicle is vehicle which can be simply described as the vehicle with a trailer joint with a pivot.In India the road rule regulations had been created and it...
Korea’s Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) recently constructed a seven and a half mile stretch of asphalt roadway in the city of Gumi in South Korea with specialized...