Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare
Computer Science
16 Mar 2012

GATE 2012 IIT Cut Off - What is your guess?

As there are many departments, an approximate score may help you to get into IITs for master of engineering (M.Tech or ME).
If you get close to these scores you have high chances of getting interview/written test calls from any of the IITs. This is just an approximation.

The other point is, if it is direct admission then scores will be high and if there are interviews and written tests they little lower scores may also get chances to appear for exam and interview.

Check :

Screen shot 2012-03-16 at 11.19.24 AM
avii

avii

Branch Unspecified
16 Mar 2012
^source ?
Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare

Computer Science
16 Mar 2012
avii
^source ?
No idea. This is something that they gave students in a local GATE coaching institute. What's your take about the cut-offs?

PS: I haven't appeared for GATE or have taken any coaching. So, I am just trusting a friend. ☕
iSyNc1

iSyNc1

Branch Unspecified
16 Mar 2012
does percentage of B.E/B.Tech or XIIth std. or Xth std. matters to get into IITs or NITs?
is there any minimum eligibility?
avii

avii

Branch Unspecified
16 Mar 2012
^yes, there is. 60% in BTech / BE.

AbraKaDabra - cut off depends on the paper & last year paper was bit easy compared to this year. So...
circularsquare

circularsquare

Branch Unspecified
18 Mar 2012
The table is a good approximation of the actual cut-offs.
ISHAN TOPRE

ISHAN TOPRE

Branch Unspecified
12 Apr 2012
I always wonder the basis for deciding students in IITs. You are clearly discriminating between students based on their castes in broad day light! ☕

Meanwhile the cut-offs do tally 😀

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.