Compare Kaplan tests vs. Actually GRE 2012 Test

Hey , can anybody help to compare the level of Kaplan tests & Actually GRE Test ,those who appeared already?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Kaplan's tests are among the best out there, both in terms of the authenticity of the questions and the score prediction it gives you.Kaplan's tests for the old GRE were pretty realistic.
    Powerprep II software tests are easier than Kaplan's.

But you should not rely too much on the score output that the Kaplan tests give you.
    Kaplan tests help you working on time management and the new features of the test and getting an idea about your weaknesses.
    The questions (especially the Verbal) will not be great substitutes for the actual ones and the score output will definitely not be as accurate.
  • avii
    avii
    In my experience, Kaplan gives you lower marks bound 😀
  • dikshalakhe
    dikshalakhe
    avii
    In my experience, Kaplan gives you lower marks bound 😀
    #-Link-Snipped-# i didnt get you.. Lower bounds mean..?? please explain.. does that mean that my kaplan's score is my lowest and i would score more on actual GRE..?? if the actual GRE is easier than kaplan..??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

any one can explain the differences between SR and JK flipflops (not a latch) ????? 😕
Entrepreneurship is a topic of discussion more times in groups than we know. Everyone keeps talking about starting own business or doing something different through their venture or how to...
I went to Edinburgh from London King's Cross in 1996. The renovation alters the look dramatically. A lot of interesting structural work has gone into the restoration, which, I am...
Technology Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship Information Service (TIME IS), a joint project of National Science and Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), Department of Science & Technology, GOI and FICCI The project...
This is the official website for e-filing of patents in India -> https://ipindiaonline.gov.in/on_line/ You can check the application status of your patents here: https://ipindia.nic.in/ipirs1/patentsearch.htm The following PDF will give you...