Game Development Start-up: Lazy

Lazy 8 Games is a company whose goal is to design and develop Standalone games for PC & Mobile platforms and to provide training for future prospects in the field of game development in association with Able Brain. Lazy 8 games has a passionate, cohesive, creative design & development team which is working to create highly detailed and playable games.

• Our first game "Rescue 911" which is built for android platform will be launched soon. Currently it is in final phase where optimization and ad-network integration part is remaining. Rescue 911 is a casual game where player will fly a plane and he will avoid the attacks from enemies and rescue the people are stuck into middle of a terrorist attack.
  • Guardians of Fawx: The Beginning: A Role playing game for PC platform that is set in the kingdom of Fawx. Fulfill your destiny of becoming one of the seven Guardians of Fawx. The game is currently in development phase.
  • Akash Tablet(an initiative by MHRD): We are developing an Educational Game for Akash Tablet which runs on android platform.The game is named “Circuit Madness” which will be beneficial for both School and college students.This game will come preloaded on each Akash Tablet( 6 millions Tablets expected)
  • Intel: We are associated with Intel under Intel’s Software partner Programme.Currently we are developing a game for Intel’s recently launched AppUp store for Intel windows 8 UltraBook Laptops.

Regards
Sunil Kumar
Co-Founder: Lazy 8 Games

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Previously named as Plan My Workshop and know named Able Brain is an initiative of IIT Bombay Students in the field of science and technology catering to schools and colleges....
It is career oriented Program which will help students to learn new technologies and achieve career objectives. WTP is launched in technical fields like Web/Game/Android App Development, Hacking and Robotics...
thanks to all of you my dear friend. it will be great experience with all of you in this knowledge era. i am an electrical engineering students.
Putty has been one of the default SSH manager for those with a Windows machine. The only trouble with Putty I've experienced so far is that it does not allow...
i am building a robot that works on the principle of image processing to participate in techfest. i wanted to know that how do i identify my bot amongst various...