Winter Training and Internship by Able Brain (an IIT-B Students Initiative)

It is career oriented Program which will help students to learn new technologies and achieve career objectives. WTP is launched in technical fields like Web/Game/Android App Development, Hacking and Robotics It is 5 week training program. In first 2 weeks technical training would be given to students & in next 3 weeks home based projects would be given by us so that students can actually try their skills directly on a properly executed & structured problem statement. Mentors of training program would be Undergraduate students of IIT-Bombay. Certification of Successful training and Internship would be given by Able Brain in association with Lazy 8 Games and Cost of training program would be 5,000 per student
About Able Brain: Able Brain is venture of group of IIT-Bombay students which organize professional workshops and training courses for colleges all over India.

Benefits of Winter Training Program:
• We have team of IIT-B students with depth knowledge of Technical things.
• Certification would be provided after completion of training sessions by Able Brain in association with Lazy 8 Games.
• Chance to join lazy8games family
• Free CD's and content of training of training would be provided after completion of training session

Duration and Certification
• It would be 5 Week Training Program-me. In first 2 weeks technical training would be provided and in 3rd week, project would be given to participants by Lazy 8 Games so that students can actually try their skills directly on a properly executed & structures problem statement.
• Certification of successful Training and Internship would be given by Able Brain in association with lazy 8 Games.
• This Program will start in December (dates are flexible)

List of Winter Training Courses:
Students can choose a course of his interest from the list given below:
  • Android App Development
  • Game Development
  • 3D Modelling and Animation
  • Web Design
  • Ethical Hacking
  • Robotics

Cost of Program:
• Cost of Training would be 5000 INR per participants. (It includes free CD and all the content of Training.)
• You can avail group discount if you are coming in groups. Minimum size of group must be 4

Replies

• Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    Could you tell me how to apply for this? Where will it be held? Is it applicable for students doing BCA from IGNOU (Correspondence)? I am very interested in Android App Development, Web Design and Game Development.
  • Sunil_thalore
    Sunil_thalore
    you can register here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

thanks to all of you my dear friend. it will be great experience with all of you in this knowledge era. i am an electrical engineering students.
Putty has been one of the default SSH manager for those with a Windows machine. The only trouble with Putty I've experienced so far is that it does not allow...
i am building a robot that works on the principle of image processing to participate in techfest. i wanted to know that how do i identify my bot amongst various...
now i am trying to create artificial inteligence, it mean not a robots. it like artificial brain by programming. i studied something about this . but,i want more information about...
The current generation of bionic fingers and hands seem to perform better than the natural ones. A tremendous combination of mechatronics, computing hard and soft ware coupled with adroit miniaturization...