Putty Session Manager - Multiple Putty Connections

Putty has been one of the default SSH manager for those with a Windows machine. The only trouble with Putty I've experienced so far is that it does not allow multiple connections out of the box. As a system administrator, you must have encountered the need to connect and operate multiple putty / SSH connections. While there are several putty connection managers, the 'Putty Session Manager' seems to organize the connections in various folders and it allows you to manage all of them in one go.

The software presents you with a windows explorer like view and uses the existing Putty code, without altering it. It requires .NET 2.0 Runtime to operate.

Download it from sourceforge: PuTTY Session Manager download | SourceForge.net

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am building a robot that works on the principle of image processing to participate in techfest. i wanted to know that how do i identify my bot amongst various...
now i am trying to create artificial inteligence, it mean not a robots. it like artificial brain by programming. i studied something about this . but,i want more information about...
The current generation of bionic fingers and hands seem to perform better than the natural ones. A tremendous combination of mechatronics, computing hard and soft ware coupled with adroit miniaturization...
Clear silicone liquid filling permits LED lamps for more effective cooling permitting the equivalent of 100W output from the current advancement in LED lights. Here is a detailed report on...
Japanese scientists have found a way to use sugar in the place of scarce Lithium in rechargeable batteries. What is more, these can store 20% more power. Not for five...