Friends,Please help with my placements....

Iam santhosh kumar and iam a final year B.E student.After 2 months placements are going to be held in my campus.Just now i found myselves that iam not very well in group discussions,but iam having a confidence that iam good in aptitude.

so my friends,if anyone is as good in group discussions,please help me with that and it will be very useful for my life and carrier......

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers community. 😀

You can ask your placement related questions here - #-Link-Snipped-#
    Go ahead and start a thread and feel free to participate in our Debate section. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Your thread is moved to appropriate section.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Group discussion is what we all do here, so you're at the right place 😀 . 2 months is enough time to prepare for group discussions. But I'd first recommend you to be very good at technical and aptitude exams because they're going to matter a lot as well.

Being impressive in Group Discussion requires lot of reading and awareness about things. But since you've limited time to prepare, I'd recommend you to go through the common group discussion topics given by the recruiting companies. Prepare yourself with points, ideas on how to contribute to the discussion to 'take it forward'.

Search around forums and find out tips on group discussions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I am an international student from a central asian country-not a lot of us here in the U.S. with external funding Major: CS bachelors from Berkeley, CS masters...
hello , i am ankit kaware , pursuing my btech degree from autonomous college .i am topper of my department. i wanted to do certification courses. so tell me .
Hello friends, I want to do MS, Can anyone tell me which field will be appropriate for me as I am more into Computer Programming and not much into Electronics....
I am Civil Engineer with 24 yrs experience in India. I have major experience in Infar Projects.
Here's a simple puzzle. Find the next number in the series of these numbers -72 , 62 , 48 , 92 , 96, ?