Freshers Recruited In Infosys - Join Here

This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Infosys. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's connect right away here on CE so that you'll make new colleagues even before you join ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hi. Feeling happy to this thread.๐Ÿ˜€
    I've been recruited in Infy through On Campus Drive. The joining letter is yet to come, but we've been assured that we'll get them for sure.
    They said that we'll be called at their Training Center at Mysore. I'm very excited as well as nervous it.๐Ÿ˜•
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    i heard that their training is very tough and they reject many of them from it.. Is it true
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *pushkar*
    i heard that their training is very tough and they reject many of them from it.. Is it true
    I've never heard anyone being thrown out of the company for not clearing their Internal trainings. It does happen with TechM and few other companies. My knowledge on it is limited though. Is there anyone from Infosys readingt his thread who can tell us what's the 'real' thing? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • mak.3736
    mak.3736
    Hi everyone me too got recruited in infosys, offer letter yet to come. I am really scared by reading the experiences shared by people who work or been trained at infy.
    Hope for the best..
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    I'm also scared. My friends from electronic batch are already at Mysore pursuing their 6 months training with Infosys. According to them, no doubt they provide a very good accommodation and other facilities, but they don't give the enough time to enjoy them. So many assignments and so many tests are conducted there and every time they feel as if they are a part of some race.๐Ÿ˜”
    I don't know how much true is that. Seniors please share your experience with us..
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Deepika Bansal
    I'm also scared. My friends from electronic batch are already at Mysore pursuing their 6 months training with Infosys. According to them, no doubt they provide a very good accommodation and other facilities, but they don't give the enough time to enjoy them. So many assignments and so many tests are conducted there and every time they feel as if they are a part of some race.๐Ÿ˜”
    I don't know how much true is that. Seniors please share your experience with us..
    Yaa, i heard the same. That's why i don't want to go with infy. TCS, CTS, Accenture is the best one for me..
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    I request seniors at CE to please help us. We all are very confused. Please clear the fog for us. ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Has everyone received joining letters?
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Not me Admin, not even my Training and Placement Officer has received letters for any one of us. He's just assuring us that we'll get them soon and asking us to be patient.
    Are the letters expected by this time.?๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Deepika Bansal
    Not me Admin, not even my Training and Placement Officer has received letters for any one of us. He's just assuring us that we'll get them soon and asking us to be patient.
    Are the letters expected by this time.?๐Ÿ˜
    I'm not sure what's Infy's plan. I think they'll send the offer letters within next 1 - 1.5 months. If not, you should ask your T&P officer to contact Infosys and seek update.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Thank you for you advice, Sir. I'll do take care of it.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi.
    .i am also joining infosys and yes i also does not receive the offer letter. According to our TPO within 10-15 days we will get the letter.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Guys, please post questions, tips of latest infosys apti exam.. How was the level of exam? From where should i prepare for it..
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    finally my offer letter came and my date of joining is Aug 8,2011
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    HI I too recently got one mail from Infy. They have given us our candidate id and have asked us to log in into our portal. But my user id seems to be invalid. Has anyone done with that process..?
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    yes i logged in with user name and password...it takes time b/c of password which is complicated(d.o.b).

enter your date of birth in password according to the format given in example
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    I've tried logging in multiple times. But every time it is displaying the message that Invalid user name or password. I've requested for help from them also. Yesterday I've send them mail at the given address. But no reply so far.๐Ÿ˜ก
    Few of my friends are also facing this problem. Even some are not able to access the page. I don't know whats going on. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    News update: I've called the Infosys help line and after about 4 days after the call, I got a same password as my DOB. I guess they made some technical setting. Any how, after that I logged in successfully.
  • c aradhana
    c aradhana
    hi..i got recruited in infosys through campus selections..though i din get the offer letter yet, i came to know abt the date of joining throughu infosys e joining... but then the problem is that there was some campus connect program in our college.it was of no benefit to non-it students.now there is some campus connect test on 9th of this month.i want to know if it is really important to give that test before joining infy? plz help me out....
  • biju b
    biju b
    anybody got joining date december 19,2011

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Persistent. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's connect...
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Tech Mahindra (TechM). Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training....
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from L&T Infotech. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's...
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Cognizant . Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's...
Heya Recruits of TCS, I hereby present my work on First Day Guide to TCS Recruits, its our own experience, on how we found out many stuffs here, before coming...