Freshers Recruited In Persistent - Join Here

This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Persistent. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's connect right away here on CE so that you'll make new colleagues even before you join 😉

Replies

• Gaurav Deshmukh
    Gaurav Deshmukh
    Can u please tell me where will i get the persistent systems solved aptitude recent papers 2015 ? persistent system is coming to our college next week and i am not getting the papers.😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gaurav v. Deshmukh
    Can u please tell me where will i get the persistent systems solved aptitude recent papers 2015 ? persistent system is coming to our college next week and i am not getting the papers.😔
    I think Persistent keeps evolving their recruitment papers. You should be able to find their aptitude tests on some of the websites. I tried, but didn't find any.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Tech Mahindra (TechM). Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training....
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from L&T Infotech. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's...
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Cognizant . Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's...
Heya Recruits of TCS, I hereby present my work on First Day Guide to TCS Recruits, its our own experience, on how we found out many stuffs here, before coming...
Since I have been getting into jQuery a lot lately, what with reading the books and playing around with code, I felt I should try a more complicated type of...