Freshers Recruited In Tech Mahindra (TechM)- Join Here

This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Tech Mahindra (TechM). Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's connect right away here on CE so that you'll make new colleagues even before you join 😉

Replies

• Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    hello guys...
    I am Chaitali Sumita from Odisha, INDIA. I am selected in Tech Mahindra in an on campus drive in our college.. I have received the Letter of Intent(LOI) from the company .. still waiting for the joining letter(DOJ)...hope I will get it soon and would meet you all over there so that we can have a blast.... 😀 till then keep enjoying.. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from L&T Infotech. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's...
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Cognizant . Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's...
Heya Recruits of TCS, I hereby present my work on First Day Guide to TCS Recruits, its our own experience, on how we found out many stuffs here, before coming...
Since I have been getting into jQuery a lot lately, what with reading the books and playing around with code, I felt I should try a more complicated type of...
Hey people, When I was about to do a project in my office, I had to do a comparison basket stuff. I was wondering what to use for it. Luckily...