CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 06 Mar, 2011
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Tech Mahindra (TechM). Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's connect right away here on CE so that you'll make new colleagues even before you join 😉
@Chaitali Sumita • 05 Aug, 2011 hello guys...
I am Chaitali Sumita from Odisha, INDIA. I am selected in Tech Mahindra in an on campus drive in our college.. I have received the Letter of Intent(LOI) from the company .. still waiting for the joining letter(DOJ)...hope I will get it soon and would meet you all over there so that we can have a blast.... 😀 till then keep enjoying.. 😀
5.8k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · May 16, 2013

Panasonic India has today launched its new 'out of the world' smartphone called the Panasonic P51 at Rs. 26,900/-. If you're someone who keeps an eye for the gadget-related news,...
3.5k views

@harishg00 · Sep 6, 2010

Please can you able to put up some interesting(even if it is difficult its ok) project topics on IMAGE PROCESSING.I am really in need for this.Please give some ideas.
3.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 7, 2017

I have been noticing that a lot of our fellow engineers have either appeared for CDAC CCAT OR are preparing to take the exam in near future. One of the...
7.4k views

@moderncontrol · Jan 26, 2009

hi, can some one give me ideas or topics for my final year project in computer engineering about any upcoming technology over which i can work for my project.
15.7k views

@Radhika Deshpande · Jul 24, 2015

A computer engineer by degree, this Indore girl has done it all. Right from working at various levels in the financial services sector, to donning the hat of leadership positions...
5.2k views