jQuery Demo: Creating A Sliding Image Puzzle Plug-In

Since I have been getting into jQuery a lot lately, what with reading the books and playing around with code, I felt I should try a more complicated type of plug-in. As such, I have created this jQuery demo plug-in which creates sliding-image puzzles based on containers that have images. Running the demo page we get this output:
[​IMG]

Instructions and Demo: jQuery Demo: Creating A Sliding Image Puzzle
Enjoy! 😁

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey people, When I was about to do a project in my office, I had to do a comparison basket stuff. I was wondering what to use for it. Luckily...
Steve Jobs, while unveiling iPad 2 said that we're living in a post - PC era and Apple started that era back in 2000 when they introduced the iPod (not...
I got the following technical specifications of Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS. Being totally new to automobile engineering and the engines, I'd like to have your opinion on this motorcycle -...
Aruna Shanbaug is bedridden since last 37 years, she can't see properly or hear. She's mostly under coma following an attack on her in the hospital. Aruna's friend, Pinki Virani...
Indian IT industries are experiencing massive growth and are planning to recruite thousands of candidates in the current fiscal year. Read: Infosys Hiring 26000 in 2011. Domain Experts Will Be...