fresher problem

hello guys..
i am btech fresher(2010 passout),computer science. i am from small place n there in no placement in our college this time.now i have option of walkins. so i am planning to move noida for it. but walkins are not so frequent now(1 in 10 days) hardly. and my language skills are also not so good(c++,java).. so i am planning to join niit for a course "diploma in java" which covers core+advance java+oracle 9i. its a 5 months duration course and fee is also high, they will provide placement assistance,ehich i think is not be happening.. guys i am confuse that whether i should join it or not at this point.. or i should clear my concept on my own and simple attend walkins.. if you have any other option suggest me that also..please help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Friend, I wonder what's wrong with you. You haven't followed a single piece of advice provided to your in all the threads that you've started on the same issue [ #-Link-Snipped-# ].

I think all the members have already provided their best advise and now it is up to you to take some action. If you are not good with Java, C++ or programming languages; your first duty is to learn them so that you can confidently answer the interviews and tests.

We can't take decisions for you. You are responsible for your own future and career. Look at earlier threads that you have started for advise and then take action.
  • n090985
    n090985
    get lost big_k.... u r a big looser...bigger than me....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guy's, Look at this coding in java. This will run. import java.applet.*; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; public class Mouseapp extends Applet implements MouseListener,MouseMotionListener { int x,y; String msg=""; public...
Hello friend's, I think most of our CEan's are new in ubuntu like environment. So a good way to resolved this problem is share your tips and tricks with us....
Hello friend's, I am thinking about designing a website in java. I just started to design home page for it. Any one interested in doing this.
Both sessions and cookies are used to store user information but what is the exact difference between sessions and cookies? when to use cookies and when to use sessions? @Big_k...
SPAIN has designed the world's first robot with its own " conscience "and " life " , which will entertain, teach and be a companion to humans who purchase it....