World's first robot with conscience

SPAIN has designed the world's first robot with its own " conscience "and " life " , which will entertain, teach and be a companion to humans who purchase it.

The AISoy 1, which will go on sale in August, is the first social android developed by Spanish firm AISoy Robotics, which is now bringing its creation out of the laboratory.

It almost seems like science fiction, but it's a reality. AISoy 1 was conceived to entertain and provide company to the user, but its main objective is to live just like any other being that "senses has emotions and makes decisions ".

At 25 cm in height and weighing 1.5 kg, the robot is almost a living being. It has the same activity as a living being, it has its own autonomy and conscience .

It also has a series of basic needs, like nourishment and security and other more advanced ones like love, recognition, freedom and above all, enjoying itself and getting along well.
The robot is capable of learning from experience and modifying its behaviour, values and actions it can undertake at specific times . If you take two AISoy 1's and leave them in two different families, within two monrhs they will be totally different because they will have had different experiences .
๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am ccna certified , need some ideas about networking project live and working and can be used by students , security related or wireless
Meaning: peaceful, gentle and calm, happy and carefree Use: The halcyon days of the patient came to an end and were followed by times of suffering. Syn: tranquil, happy, idyllic,...
Meaning: misleading, equivocating Usage: The clue to the hidden treasure provoked to be fallacious. Syn: inaccurate, deceptive, specious
Most original ideas....... Most original ideas come from the individuals working alone
Hi everyone me jawahar doing my mechanical engineering in tamilnadu..........๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›