frequency divider network.

today i came across the term frequency divider circuit. the main function is that it will reduce the frequency by a certain value.i know about cropping of the amplitude of a signal but how do we crop the frequency off? is it something like frequency modulation (FM). what components are generally used in reduction of frequencies? anybody knows?

Replies

• 360degrees
    360degrees
    By using a Phase Look Loop (PLL),we can obtain frequency divider network...
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    ya thats true... the division of freq. is one of the main applications of phase locked loop system...you can crop your freq. using the ckt of PLL in your project,,,
  • 360degrees
    360degrees
    ya..PLL's are used to provide the Local Oscillator (LO) for up-conversion during transmission, and down-conversion during reception

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Website: https://unpluggd.org/ You must have heard of these statements (from startups/VCs/media/bloggers etc) * Consumer Internet is just not happening in India (i.e. one cannot build a profitable Internet company...
can you say me the best neural network for iris recognition in biometrics with the fuzzy logic method usage? please reply at the earliest!!!
sir,i am b.tech 3rd year student.give me some topics related to me.please,sir😒
Hi Can anyone tell me that how to open files with extension .RUN?😔
Hi Can anyone tell me how to open files with .RUN extension??😕