Forum Upgrade !

Hi All CEans !

With over 100 registrations in just 25 days, the forum is growing rapidly. Its high time that we upgrade our forum. We have decided to upgrade the forum because -

Technical Issues
Many fellow engineers informed me that there are frequent database errors. This is a serious issue. We certainly don’t want to see 'database error' page when we access the forums.

Better Browsing Experience
CE forums will always be operated with KISS principle i.e. Keep It Simple & Stupid 😁 . With upgraded forums, will sure have a better look and feel.

Many New Features
We'll get many new exciting features. I'll keep my mouth shut for the time being πŸ˜€

Better Organization
I'm an organizing freak! With upgraded forums, we'll be able to categorize the forums. So finding relevant discussion will be easier.

Better Forum Management
That is for me 😁 . Me, who spends most of his time behind the scene will get better control over the forum management. Do flood the Suggestions & Feedback section with your comments. Your suggestion does matter to us!

Upgrade Date
Well, all I can say is 'Very Soon'. The new forum is under test. Watch out this place for the Upgrade Downtime related announcements.

I'll get back to you with more details about upgrade soon.

Happee Posing 😁

-The Big K-

Replies

• Jerry
    Jerry
    frankly i don't like the text editor for posting messages :roll: . do something about it while upgrading.

The_Big_K
    -The Big K-
    ---------------------------------
    =Everything takes longer than you expect=
    how long buddy? i got no expectations πŸ˜‰
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    SUb Meu Items for Tabs (community, Forum Actions) are going behind the advertisement, so we are notable to view or use them. I am using IE 7, not sure if this is the problem because of IE 7.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You're bumping a very old thread. IE7 has its own issues. Better use chrome or FF.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All CEans! Here comes the First CE Money Challenge! Each CEan starts with just 50 bucks (of his/her own; don't ask administrator to lend you money 😁 ). Now...
I'll start this thread for tips & tricks related to mathematics. Let's not keep the scope of this thread limited to Quantitative section in GRE. Also let's keep Advance Mathematics...
Welcome to the CE Quarrel Zone a.k.a the Debate Center! πŸ˜€ With Debate Center of CE Lounge, we provide a common place to CEans for Debate. Feel free to start...
Hi Everyone! We are growing rapidly and I'm sure we have a good GRE bunch here. Let everyone know your GRE score with a complete breakup. Get started! 😁 -The...
Had your dose of GRE? Its time to share your experiences, tips & tricks. Let others benefit from your experience. Got tips about cracking Verbal, Analytical and Quantitative sections? Put...