CrazyEngineers
  • Kaustubh
    Kaustubh

MemberDec 20, 2005

Forum Upgrade !

Hi All CEans !

With over 100 registrations in just 25 days, the forum is growing rapidly. Its high time that we upgrade our forum. We have decided to upgrade the forum because -

Technical Issues
    Many fellow engineers informed me that there are frequent database errors. This is a serious issue. We certainly don’t want to see 'database error' page when we access the forums.

Better Browsing Experience
    CE forums will always be operated with KISS principle i.e. Keep It Simple & Stupid 😁 . With upgraded forums, will sure have a better look and feel.

Many New Features
    We'll get many new exciting features. I'll keep my mouth shut for the time being πŸ˜€

Better Organization
    I'm an organizing freak! With upgraded forums, we'll be able to categorize the forums. So finding relevant discussion will be easier.

Better Forum Management
    That is for me 😁 . Me, who spends most of his time behind the scene will get better control over the forum management. Do flood the Suggestions & Feedback section with your comments. Your suggestion does matter to us!

Upgrade Date
    Well, all I can say is 'Very Soon'. The new forum is under test. Watch out this place for the Upgrade Downtime related announcements.

I'll get back to you with more details about upgrade soon.

Happee Posing 😁

-The Big K-
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Jerry

MemberDec 21, 2005

frankly i don't like the text editor for posting messages :roll: . do something about it while upgrading.

The_Big_K
    -The Big K-
    ---------------------------------
    =Everything takes longer than you expect=
    how long buddy? i got no expectations 😉
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberMay 13, 2010

SUb Meu Items for Tabs (community, Forum Actions) are going behind the advertisement, so we are notable to view or use them. I am using IE 7, not sure if this is the problem because of IE 7.

-CB
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMay 14, 2010

You're bumping a very old thread. IE7 has its own issues. Better use chrome or FF.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register