For off campus interviews

Hello
I am a student of 4th year 2016 batch in the specialization of Computer Science and Engineering. I want to get to know about the off campus recruitment. When and which company will arrive to recruit us. How will I get to know about this?

Thanks

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Off campus placement happens when a group of colleges conducts a job fair where students from various colleges can come and participate. You will need to keep a look out for such notices in all major colleges in your city. If you've friends in these colleges, ask them to check the noticeboards regularly and keep you informed.

Job placement programs such as these are very common and leading IT companies take part in them very regularly.

You can also regularly visit the official websites of the companies you are interested in.

For example, TCS has put up this notice -

It was observed that there are some misleading advertisements on various portals with respect to TCS off-Campus hiring. Please log into the TCS official website or reach us on our Help Line number 1800-209-3111(Toll Free) for authentic information on Off Campus hiring at all times.

ITC Infotech has put up this notice -

Apart from campus recruitments, we also employ freshers through the off-campus recruitment programs. Notifications on such events are usually put up on our website as well as in major media publications (newspapers, websites etc.). The selected candidates are taken through an in-depth training program, focusing on basic programming skills and leading to specific inputs on the technology space to which they are allocated to.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cloud computing saves our space in our hard drives or other storage but Is our data is safe in clouds .......
I'm Akash Singh Kushwaha. I'm a student in GNCSI collage . My fav subject is MATHS 😀. Love to play cricket,video games ,watching action movies.....😁
Can anyone help me find Johnson cook failure parameters (d1-d5) for DH-36 steel, because i am trying to model impact loading in abaqus. Or Johnson cook failure parameters(d1-d5) for any...
I'm wondering if there's any service provider, payment gateway in India that allows you to make payments from your current mobile balance. For example, if I'm buying something that costs...
A team of researchers from Berkeley Lab in the U.S. have come up with a new solution in the form of a 2D Laser that can take them a step...