CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@akesh • 30 Dec, 2009
hi sir
i want to organise some intersting and new events in my college technical event which was going to held on feb so please give me some ideas about new technical events in the fest. To attract all other branches also please give me reply fastly please sir.whether its technical to mech or else branches. please post your views urgently.
thank you sir

@anudeepshetty • 25 Aug, 2011 pls suggest me a name for technical fest events..specified to mechanical wing.
we have planned to conduct lathe modelling.
part modelling and assemblies in solidworks software..pls rply at the earliest.
@jhbalaji • 31 Aug, 2011 Solving Rubick Cube
or something like Root Kriya
@hp_00 • 31 Aug, 2011 the events are 1. goldberg mechanisms 2. mechanical robots which convert potential energy to kinetic energy 3. junkyard in junkyard keep the task to assemble a helicopter of a plane or either make a robot war model and then carry same model for the competition 4. bridge making competition with the help of icecream sticks and thread min weight to be lifted is 5 -7 kg 5. make crane on the spot with some of the given geared motors and thread to lift up the weight of 1-5 kg as per the plans if requre more ideas then visit some of the sites of iits or nits and u may also try out for other universities..
11.1k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 7, 2015

If you want to have fun with the self-driving cars, all you need is a $60 DIY system built using Raspberry Pi and a laser pointer. That's what Jonathan Petit,...
3.1k views

@Ambarish Ganesh · Dec 27, 2013

After successfully running Chromebook programme in over 3000 schools spanning US, Singapore and Malaysia, Google is now planning to initiate the same global programme in Indian schools as well. The...
5.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 13, 2011

1]What is the use of heuristic functions? 2]Define artificial intelligence. 3)How to improve the effectiveness of a search based problem solving technique? 4]What is a constraint satisfaction problem? 5]What is...
4.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 22, 2015

​ When I first heard about the HDMI dongle developed by an Indian startup (aka Mango Man Consumer Electronics Pvt. Ltd based out of Bangalore), I was pleasantly surprised. Teewe...
4.2k views

@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran · Oct 15, 2013

Why can’t the shape of the car tyres be revamped or changed to a spherical one? This question araised in me after I stumbled upon the car concept from Audi...
17.6k views