foe what i exist..

my self prerana patel😀...m frm satna(m.p.)...m in class 12th ...2012-13...frm maths stream..nd i wanted to do something freat in engineering..something nevr done before..! vese mah passion is to be designer..! m good in this..thats y with mah this plus point i want do make something different in computer science field..! thats all foe mah introduction..nd yaa m here for the suggestions for which field i choose after 12th so that i can be in mahself with all mah mind nd never get destructed and make mahself bzy even after getting the best salary job...! thankss all foe giving ur precious tym on having luk to mah introduction..!!

THANKS...........!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Prerana 😀 We're happy to have you with us.

Choose the discipline that you're interested in; that's the only criteria you should apply for selecting your engineering discipline.

Do check out jobs/careers section to get more information about this.
  • prerana patel
    prerana patel
    suggests me something.........as m new here friends..!
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    prerana patel
    suggests me something.........as m new here friends..!
    Welcome to CE Prerna. Also do take care not to use sms language as you can write 'for' instead of 'foe' as it makes the comment more readable. Be an active member. Explore the field you are interested in. There are dedicated section for each branch. You can even participate in debates in 'Debate Masterminds' group. You are at the right place where you can evolve, take help from others and be a great engineer. All the best. Once again, explore the forum and post your doubt and feedback in the appropriate sections 😀
  • prerana patel
    prerana patel
    Nick_Sharma
    Welcome to CE Prerna. Also do take care not to use sms language as you can write 'for' instead of 'foe' as it makes the comment more readable. Be an active member. Explore the field you are interested in. There are dedicated section for each branch. You can even participate in debates in 'Debate Masterminds' group. You are at the right place where you can evolve, take help from others and be a great engineer. All the best. Once again, explore the forum and post your doubt and feedback in the appropriate sections 😀
    sorry dear. I make sure i dont use short languages.! and yes thanks for your advice. really appreciatable!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need to know the advancements in the digital image processing from the very beginning.... we all can obtain the knowledge about the recent advancements in the field.... but i...
Some fat people are jolly good fellows. Happy and healthy. Seems that all fat is not bad. Studies at Texas A&M indicate that 6-phosphorofructo-2-kinase (iPFK2) enzyme may be the protective...
Just wondering what is the actual and exact function of a shaft in any engine inside a vehicle?
A physicist produced a technical paper to show that a an optical illusion can cause a traffic inspetor to think that a car was moving, though it had actually stopped...
first we need discover a software which is fixed in mobile phone just like in a SIM . it work like a network catcher. but for this free network a...