Flash Versus HTML5 For Youtube.

I am using html5 for video streaming, and my experience with it is pretty impressive. I have found html5 more responsive & better than Flash. Most of the videos in youtube can be watched using html5 (atleast I got 100% success in watching all youtube videos in html5).

Adobe Flash Player is sneaky bastard, we all know. Just open its settings console and you'll find that there is option something like 'Allow third party flash content to store data on your computer' which is selected as default. Scary enough!

Just open #-Link-Snipped-# and apply for html5 and play youtube videos. See how smoothly it plays all of videos.

Anyways, Still I would like to know your opinion on usage of Flash versus html5 on youtube. Share your technical knowledge on pros & cons of using Flash and/or html5 for videos.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[HASHTAG]#include[/HASHTAG] int main(){ int i=2,j=2; while(i+1?--i:j++) printf("%d",i); return 0; } The above question was asked for my seniors in Mu-Sigma written test.. The output for the above code is 1....
HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY @A.V.Ramani SIR!!! 🎉 Hope you get the sweetest surprises today! God bless!
I just had a phone call with the local BSNL officer about the Internet connectivity issues I've been facing since last ~2 days. The officer informed to me that 8...
I'm trying to learn how to undrestand being hacked and learn hacking ways to protect my own systems.what do you know about hacking?
I am looking to change my domain to testing, can someone guide me from where to do? Also which all points and which all technologies I should master in?