View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12760 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Oct 1, 2006

FireFox 2 : Release Candidate 1 Released!

Hello CEans!

Check out mozilla firefox 2.0 ! They came up with lot of Goodies in the firefox 2 !

My download is in progress 😉 . I'll post a short review later.

:Important feature:
The release notes say that they have a inbuilt spell check facility. I think it will be a great help to CEans. Our posts will look better and error free 😁.

-The Big K-

PS:
Check this page: https://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/2.0/releasenotes/
The_Big_K
Hello CEans!

Check out mozilla firefox 2.0 ! They came up with lot of Goodies in the firefox 2 !

My download is in progress 😉 . I'll post a short review later.

:Important feature:
The release notes say that they have a inbuilt spell check facility. I think it will be a great help to CEans. Our posts will look better and error free 😁.

-The Big K-

PS:
Check this page: https://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/2.0/releasenotes/
Its really cool..
Am not sure how to start the inbuilt spell check..This post is from FF 2.0.. But I don't think that threr are spell check type of thing is working. You can notice I did some deliberate mistakes.
If it is there than it must be a awesome feature.
Anyways.

FF rocks..
--Crazy
crazyboy
Its really cool..
Am not sure how to start the inbuilt spell check.. This post is from FF 2.0.. But I don't think that threr are spell check type of thing is working... You can notice I did some deliberate mistakes...
If it is there than it must be a awesome feature...
Anyways.. open source Jindabaad.....

FF rocks..
--Crazy
hey Biggi....
Its really awesome... I did some mistakes in my last post which got corrected autometically when I submited the post..
Its great...
Thanks

--Crazy
crazyboy
hey Biggi....
Its really awesome... I did some mistakes in my last post which got corrected autometically when I submited the post..
Its great...
Thanks

--Crazy
Some new info...

Connection settings tab is in..Tools->Option-> Advanced->Network->settings.

Earlier it was on Options->Menu.

--Crazy

Share this content on your social channels -