FireFox 2 : Release Candidate 1 Released!

Hello CEans!

Check out mozilla firefox 2.0 ! They came up with lot of Goodies in the firefox 2 !

My download is in progress ๐Ÿ˜‰ . I'll post a short review later.

:Important feature:
The release notes say that they have a inbuilt spell check facility. I think it will be a great help to CEans. Our posts will look better and error free ๐Ÿ˜.

-The Big K-

PS:
Check this page: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Hello CEans!

Check out mozilla firefox 2.0 ! They came up with lot of Goodies in the firefox 2 !

My download is in progress ๐Ÿ˜‰ . I'll post a short review later.

:Important feature:
    The release notes say that they have a inbuilt spell check facility. I think it will be a great help to CEans. Our posts will look better and error free ๐Ÿ˜.

-The Big K-

PS:
    Check this page: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Its really cool..
    Am not sure how to start the inbuilt spell check..This post is from FF 2.0.. But I don't think that threr are spell check type of thing is working. You can notice I did some deliberate mistakes.
    If it is there than it must be a awesome feature.
    Anyways.

FF rocks..
    --Crazy
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    crazyboy
    Its really cool..
    Am not sure how to start the inbuilt spell check.. This post is from FF 2.0.. But I don't think that threr are spell check type of thing is working... You can notice I did some deliberate mistakes...
    If it is there than it must be a awesome feature...
    Anyways.. open source Jindabaad.....

FF rocks..
    --Crazy
    hey Biggi....
    Its really awesome... I did some mistakes in my last post which got corrected autometically when I submited the post..
    Its great...
    Thanks

--Crazy
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    crazyboy
    hey Biggi....
    Its really awesome... I did some mistakes in my last post which got corrected autometically when I submited the post..
    Its great...
    Thanks

--Crazy
    Some new info...

Connection settings tab is in..Tools->Option-> Advanced->Network->settings.

Earlier it was on Options->Menu.

--Crazy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Genius Engineer ๐Ÿ˜ Engineering Trade: Industrial & Systems Engineering Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Reading , Swimming, Playing Squash , OR Aim in life: Become a successful leader I...
Re: Computer geeks and Hackerz hey...๐Ÿ˜ This is funny that we have to log on every time we intend to navigate through the links..๐Ÿ˜‰ I logged in at least thrice...
Re: Multiple login problem hey big_k...๐Ÿ˜Ž man you are faaaast... Or is it AI you are using...? Nevertheless... I shall ask you about Hacking... I work in a wifi environ....
Name: Hemant Nandrajog Engineering Trade: Instrumentation and Control Occupation: Employed - System Design Engineer for Automotive electronics Work Experience: 3 years in automotive electronic systems design Hobbies & Interests: Photography,...
Just a suggestion if possible we can have a bit sober kinda theme for CE Basic SE Style theme is to bright to be browsing around with in office and...