Find Reduction gears

Hallo friends,

I need some help from you all. I am looking a reduction gear or planetary gear which it can be used to reduce a rotation speed from 70 000 rpm to 6000 rpm. This gear should be coupled with Variable geometry turbocharger and generator. On the other hand, this gear should not have lubrication and is produced from synthetic material. This gear should have a ratio 1/7, 1/8 or 1/10 and it´s power is 2-4 kW.

Thak you..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've an opportunity to display our audio visual advertisement at an engineering event we're partnering with. 😀 Any ideas on how can we do a video ad for CE?
Hello ! any body can u tell what is cognitive radio ???????????😔 what is the real purpose of this radio😔
Hello,everyone!I am sapphirekishi,new to this forum.Nice joining you and meeting you.
Me and my colleagues are really into online gaming. How about you? Are we really all into gaming?! 😁
Tetris or Warcraft I like Tetris but I am much more into bigger games like Warcraft. What about you? Are you more a Tetris or a Warcraft player? 😕