CrazyEngineers
  • imbcsdn
    imbcsdn

MemberJul 11, 2007

Finance For Small Bussiness

IMBC SDN.BHD from Malaysia willing to invest in small and medium sized company/business (any type of business).

Ø Very Less Interest
    Ø Loan based on Postdated Cheques
    Ø Less Documentation
    Ø Loan ranging from 5, 00,000 to 10, 0000,000 with easy repayment options
    Ø Company should be in India
    Ø Processing period one week

Mr.Vasan,
    General Manager,
    IMBC.SDN.BHD
    Ph: 0060146301333.
    or
    E-Mail to : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 11, 2007

This looks like an advertisement that will be useful to CEans who are entrepreneurs or small business owners. That's the only reason we'll not remove this advertisement. Should you advertise on CE, please drop a mail to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com

-The Big K
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • crook

MemberJul 17, 2007

The_Big_K
    This looks like an advertisement that will be useful to CEans who are entrepreneurs or small business owners. That's the only reason we'll not remove this advertisement. Should you advertise on CE, please drop a mail to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com

-The Big K
    Good one biggie 😉 Getting funds for CE?
    Cancel
  • contentwriter

MemberJul 25, 2007

Finance for small business can be made available through small business loan.
    Government also supports the small businesses by providing them aids.
    Cancel
  • karlahaze

MemberMar 15, 2008

I own a small business and I contacted a company called Small Business Funding Company about getting a grant. They ask for $2,600 up front to cover the cost of research and writing the grant. They indicated that I qualified for $180K grant. I've never used this type of service before and it seems a little too good to be true. I'm just trying to find out if this business is legit or not. Has anyone ever used SBF Company to get a grant for their small business?
    Cancel
  • tdave

MemberApr 13, 2009

Yes,Get rid of any "too good to be true."opportunity,good luck.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register