Final Year Project Or Thesis

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']The Dearest [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']
I have done engineering in SOFTWARE and now doing masters in COMMOUNICATION SYSTEMS AND NETWORKS. I need [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']VOIP Applications basic architecture[/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] project developed in any language either Visual basic or Java[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']OR[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']if you have any project on [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Wireless Technology ,Wimax, Adhoc Networking ,Network security or network auding softwares [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']then please send me complete source code to me[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Basically I am doing job to afford my education expenses also that is why I can not get time to make a thesis so please if you any thesis or project regarding to above highlighted topics [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']then please send me on [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']ekmemon@gmail.com[/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] . [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']please that project or thesis must not be taken from internet.[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']I shall be very much grateful to you forever..[/FONT]

Replies

• hbk
    hbk
    hi... i m also working on a project in adhoc networks...

so in case u hav any relevant links/code, please share with me...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(crazy)Ladies and gentlemen, presenting one of the craziest engineer alive: Name: Ankita Mathur Engineering Trade: Computer Engineering Occupation: I do what my mother calls a side business. I'm a student,...
hii i have finished my 2nd year could anyone help me getting the list of companies that offers inplant trainings
anybody can upload plating process & screen printing process books pls
I got an idea. As Big K is son of MSEGL Engineer and I am son of former MSEDL and MSETCL Engineer. Why not have a solar cum Hydel power...
I am a crazy Engineer with lots of ideas but lacking in implementing it. That's why I want you peoples help. yours sincerely, V.C.Rajnarayan