Final Year IEEE government based projects

Hi...
Am mymoona, doing my B.tech IT final year 7thsem.

I want to know the recent project titles for my final year project. And my project should b undergone and approved by government. my familiar platform is .net or vb. so plz guide me the lists of project titles with suitable domain names with in 2 days.

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    For Government approval of the project, first important criteria is your guide must have PHD degree. If he/she is phd, than you need to apply for a Government project. I will tell you here that Government do not approve projects they fund it. It is research grant! Now every state (In India) has a R&D wing supported by Government of India, for example in Karnataka is KSCST. They approve BE projects. You can enquire in your university about this.

Next generally granted projects are something that helps society. A food distribution system or biometric ration card or a security module for otherwise dying UID project would surely draw their attention. But for that you also need a solid proposal. That should include costing details, application , feasibility, productivity. you can google search for "Research Grant Project" to get more ideas.
    I hope the information helps you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Studying C Language Beginners Operating System Numerical Computing Cobol Programming Computer Graphics Python Language Study Object Oriented Methodologies Cryptography Lessons Digital Signal Processing Best CORE Java Books PHP Language Learning...
Based on Big K's and the tweets of all bloggers here's what happening with the once in a lifetime trip today: They went to Golan Heights and roamed about. Then...
IET registers more engineers in 2011 than any other professional engineering body London, 14 September 2011: The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) today announces landmark registration figures for Professional...
i am currently in final year so what i can fill "year of degree" in gate form ????? pls suggest as early as possible thank you
If any of you men out there are thinking something else, well try reading this: Broken Morning: OPEN LETTER TO A DELHI BOY