Once In A Lifetime - Israel Trip - Day 4 Update

Based on Big K's and the tweets of all bloggers here's what happening with the once in a lifetime trip today:

They went to Golan Heights and roamed about. Then they went to a brewery and watch some documentary. After that they went to a chocolate factory and actually 'made' chocolates and right now they are at the Jordan river for a swim along with the Israeli sunset.

Let's hope we read an update from Biggie soon. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    That's really cool! Biggie is really having a wonderful time with so many new and exciting experiences. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shalom!

It's been a really wonderful day so far! We're just back to the hotel and tired. Keren, one of the organizers asked us to do a short video of our experiences today. This morning, we went to the GOLAN heights - a point in the northen Israel about 1200 meters above the sea level. The big thing about this place is that you can actually see Syria from the top and the cliff that separates the two enemy countries. We were guided by an army officer and it was great discussing all the issues Israel faces.

From there we went to the chocolate factory to 'make' our own chocolates -

DSC02418

That's The Big K's Chocolate! If anyone wants it; the cost is $899 per piece ๐Ÿ˜‰

Then we headed to the Jordan river and it's an awesome place. We were welcomed by Danny. Guess what? I actually swam in the Jordan River! (I'd have never imaged it in wildest of my dreams!) Unfortunately we couldn't be there for more than 45 minutes as we had to rush to the dinner. One of the organizers, Effi had organized a dinner for us and the restaurant was just next to the Sea of Jordan! What a beautiful dinner! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I've so many photos to share, but can't do it as there are connection issues. My first impressions about the trip are going live on the blog very soon!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Engineer's Chocolate is very costly. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Biggie we want all the photos please share them all. ๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoy !! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Wow. Its seems very nice. how many you had?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IET registers more engineers in 2011 than any other professional engineering body London, 14 September 2011: The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) today announces landmark registration figures for Professional...
i am currently in final year so what i can fill "year of degree" in gate form ????? pls suggest as early as possible thank you
If any of you men out there are thinking something else, well try reading this: Broken Morning: OPEN LETTER TO A DELHI BOY
Please help, i have been looking at this area for my fourth year project and am unsure what would be a suitable area to narrow my research into,i have been...
๐ŸŽ‰ Wish you loads of success in whatever you attempt and happiness in every route you take. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ๐ŸŽ‰ We are proud to have a like you.