CrazyEngineers
  • Hi...
    Am mymoona, doing my B.tech IT final year 7thsem.

I want to know the recent project titles for my final year project. And my project should b undergone and approved by government. my familiar platform is .net or vb. so plz guide me the lists of project titles with suitable domain names with in 2 days.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Rupam Das

MemberSep 14, 2011

For Government approval of the project, first important criteria is your guide must have PHD degree. If he/she is phd, than you need to apply for a Government project. I will tell you here that Government do not approve projects they fund it. It is research grant! Now every state (In India) has a R&D wing supported by Government of India, for example in Karnataka is KSCST. They approve BE projects. You can enquire in your university about this.

Next generally granted projects are something that helps society. A food distribution system or biometric ration card or a security module for otherwise dying UID project would surely draw their attention. But for that you also need a solid proposal. That should include costing details, application , feasibility, productivity. you can google search for "Research Grant Project" to get more ideas.
    I hope the information helps you.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register