Few questions about GATE exam

helllo all,
i have d followin doubts relatin GATE exam..can u plz resolve dem..

-is it so that a person can appear for GATE exam only twice ?

-how much does the additional projects done during B.Tech help u in GATE or if they matter at all...even in the later stages of interviews or during other private college admission which take GATE score in consideration ?

hope to hear soon frm all of u out dere....
thanx in anticipation..

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Re: plz help me wid info on GATE exam...

These links may help you.....
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gate.ascent
    gate.ascent
    GATE 2010 Coaching by IITs MTech Graduate

[No advertisements on CE, please 😀 ]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: plz help me wid info on GATE exam...

engg in making
    helllo all,

-how much does the additional projects done during B.Tech help u in GATE or if they matter at all...even in the later stages of interviews or during other private college admission which take GATE score in consideration ?

thanx in anticipation..
    [​IMG] Please DO NOT ignore the notice at the top. Refrain from using SMS text in your posts on CE.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    engg in making
    helllo all,

thanx in anticipation..
    hi , there is no limit as to write for only 2 times.
    and coming to your additional projects, they are useful but high in number will also add - value but only projects cant fetch you a seat there.
    you need to get a good score first to get admission into colleges , then you can in interviews talk about your projects.
    hope i answered your question.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I am very confused about the thought that should i go for Database or a Networking career.I dont have that much relevant exp in networking(just 6 months bpo...
i need final year project topics in c#.net. pls help me
Hi all, Is there any free Netlist Conversion Tool(One type to another type). please give me the link.
Hi I am an Electical Engineering student and i wanted to explore electrical engg. to get familarize with my branch so that I can able to think any innovative idea...
hi guys;-) In hi-voltage control panels,we give the supply(eg 11kv) through busbars to circuit breaker. can't we give supply through cables? if it is possible what is the rating of...