Faulty Capacitor?

I've found that the problem with my circuit (see ADG436 thread) was a capacitor that discharges very slowly. Could this problem just be a faulty cap?

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    Maybe the reason can be due to a Faulty Capacitor.See,charging and discharging of capacitor occurs only when the supply and capacitor plates are well and fine,else the voltage supply can also be a major reason behind such massacre.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    congrats!!! buddy...well discharging of capacitors also depends on the resistor,i think if u change the resistor it can also work fine...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I will right here some funny one liners which people say either due to a slip of tongue or due to the fact that their hold over the language is...
Hi Can anybody give me the link for free e-book on Orcad Pspice and Circuit Analysis.
hi guys... I'm Pratham,, in final year Elec n telecomm. I'm looking forward to having my final year project in my favourite area: DSP or DIP. We are a group...
hi friends i am renuraj choudhary studying in final year of electrical engg. please suggest me some creative idea for final year project. pleasssssssssssssssssssse.😛
😀hi there, me again, does any one have any ideas about remote terminal units? its used to monitor field devices such as pumps, switchgears, motors, etc, i need help in...