fault finder project

Hey am a third year electrical engineering student,working on ideas to start a project. I've found this one..how will i start a project on fault control for a switching network of a building such that whenever a fault occurs from a certain switch,one among,from the network then i could be able to monitor it and remove it from the system while other components of the system keep on working normally

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I was just trying something with C and I stumbled upon this little piece of code. void main() { union { int a; struct { char b; char c;...
Hey im sagar. Im doing engg from pune uni. Im in forth year now. Please someone provide me new n latest topics that can be implemented with java n jsp,...
hi, i am student of electrical engineering final year.kindly give me some new as well as telecom oriented project proposals.i will be thankul to all.regards waqas
hi, i am a BE graduate in computer science. i have an aggregate of 55% please tell me if i can get a job for my aggregate?
CEans, It's been quite some time since Microsoft launched its BING search engine to rival Google. I personally like Bing and have already started using it for almost 30-40% of...