Facets 2K11 Visvodaya Engineering College, Kavali - 21-22nd september 2011

Facets, is a national level technical symposium conducting proudly by Visvodaya engineering college, Civil department.Here, we stage the innovators to the modern society looking forth to live a smart future. FACETS is not only to bring out the pioneer in you, but an opportunity to make you tech-savvy and allow you to build a paradise on earth. Come, and hold hands, to enlighten this world with our epitome of knowledge.

Events:

SODHANA
Topics for the paper presentation,1)EARTH QUAKE RESISTANT DESIGN, 2)GROUND ENGINEERING...

VISWAKARMA
An engineer is a person who apply the scientific knowledge to the field. This the stage where his application abilities are tested...

MAYA BRAHMA
A person is said to be a perfect engineer when he face the problems and solve them success fully. Here is the platform to solve the problems...

PRITHVI
For every construction we need foundation. a good foundation gives a good building. For a good foundation soil...

PADMAVYUHA
The nuisance of unprecedented vehicular traffic and pollution is haunting the city drastically. The city has almost reachedthe saturation point...

PANDORRA
The year is 2020 it has been 8 years since 2012 doomsday happened and the world as we know to an end. But some people survived..

If you are a part of this event, post details here soon!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I will be sharing different questions in this thread. Its open for Engineers for all Branches. TRY TO ANSWER THESE HERE: 1. What do you mean by 'data structures'? 2....
I am a B.Tech-ECE Final year student. I have an idea for a project. Basically I want to create a touchscreen device as a replacement for the keyboard and mouse....
[h=2]SCIT Graffiti 2011 - "Biz Macrocosm"[/h] Description Graffiti is the annual Techno-Managerial fest held at the SCIT. It blends various facets of business and technology in an absolutely splendid manner....
hai guys. got any new ideas for project in aeronautical engineering. Pls do share
pls do feel free to share your new ideas in the field of aeronautics