facebook problem guys this is urgent

hi every one i have a face book account. i'm receiving lots of requests from people but some are sending requests from fake accounts and they are becoming problem to me. i totally want to block them in such a way that i should not see them even in my blocked lists. please help me out....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to General Help section.
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    go to application setting and try 'friends block'

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, i am new to embedded systems designing... i am trying to move the robot in all directions using ir rays... i am ready with the receiver part i.e...
hi to all, my questions is, what will happen to the sensitivity of a Hartnell governor on increasing the stiffness of the ball spring. different books say different results. it'll...
Hello friend's, Currently i creating a program(using java) which will display the location of the viewer of a particular site.But i need some help. As we know many sites like...
we have a formula for ripple factor for capacitive filters.. r.p=1/(4.sq.rt(3).f.c.R) SO...FOR HAVING LOW RIPPLE FACTOR,we need to have high load resistance. so a capacitive filters are used for low...
hi friends i got a prob in creating a database..can some one help me in solving? i created a database in ms access.I went to control panel-administrative tools-data sources(ODBC) to...