Face Detection Using MATLAB

Hi frnz, im doing the project "Automatic face detection using color based segmentation and template matching" in my last semister....Can anyone give me the code for this?. I have failed many times at the middle of the code. Need urgently 😔

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A recent Kickstarter campaign has planned to fund a new yet, unique project - LifePrint. LifePrint is a wireless, portable printer that lets you print pictures from your smartphone. Using...
Sean Ebersold submitted a new project: Carbon | Wearable Solar Charger + Analog Watch - Carbon is a high tech wearable solar charger and a analog watch. Carbon charges your...
Mark Williams submitted a new project: PiScreen: A 3.5" TFT with touchscreen for the Raspberry Pi - PiScreen TFT, 480x320 with touch control PiScreen is designed to give everyone the...
Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCE) has today launched the 'Project Morpheus' that is all set to churn out a virtual reality system designed for the PlayStation 4. Putting all its...
Nuzzel app isn't based on some out-of-the-box concept. Launched this tuesday, it can be used to view the news feeds from your Facebook and Twitter timelines in an organized manner....