exploring knowledge for the betterment of the society....

Hello friends , i am samir ranjan parhi . pursuing my B.Tech in centurion institute of technology , bhubaneswar,odisha,india.i m of electrical & electronics branch.now i m afinal year student .
so plz suggest me some useful projects which will be beneficial to me as well as society also...
thank u...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Rajan. We're super happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers?

For project ideas, there's a dedicated section: #-Link-Snipped-# , go through it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hi Sam, 😉
    Welcome to community. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For those of us who wish to explore space beyond what is conceivable today, the 100 Year Starship (100YSS) is like a dream come true. Mae Jemison, M.D., the world’s...
hii everyone I want 2 know about work exerience in Amdocs?? actually what type of work I m gng 2 perform ?
Someoone please help me with this. How do I find the elctrostatic energy per unit length using these 3 methods: 1. 2. (Q^2)/2C 3.
IM MARINE ENGINEER..I HAVE DONE B.S IN MARINE ENGINEERING .TOLANI HAS STARTED A One Year Master’s Programme in Marine Engineering ​IN COLLABRATION WITH Universities of Glasgow and Strathclyde in Glasgow...
As a response to warrantless surveillance Bill C-30, Bill C-11, SOPA, and all similar future legislation the Pirate Party of Canada is initiating Operation Electronic Leviathan. This operation aims to...