ETS GRE ScoreItNow! - Online Writing Practice for the New GRE revised General Test

The ScoreItNow service is used to:
  • Respond to GRE revised General Test Analytical Writing topics created and tested by ETS test authors.
  • Submit your responses online and get immediate scores on your responses from e-rater®, ETS's groundbreaking automated scoring system.
  • Review scored sample essay responses on the topics you select.
  • Review general suggestions for improving your writing skills.
  • Receive diagnostic feedback on your response.
The fee for the ScoreItNow! service is U.S. $13, and entitles you to write two essays and receive an e-rater score for each.
Note: Although performance on ScoreItNow! Online Writing Practice essays is not an exact predictor of how individuals might perform during an actual GRE revised General Test administration, users are encouraged to write the ScoreItNow! essays as a timed practice to get a better sense of performance on an actual test.

[h=3]Using the ScoreItNow! Service is easy... You have to:[/h]
  1. Purchase a user name and password to access the service.
  2. Preview the GRE Analytical Writing topics.
  3. Review the GRE Analytical Writing section scoring guides, score level descriptions, and sample topics for the Analyze an Issue and Analyze an Argument tasks.
  4. Select the Practice Option and compose your responses online or offline, or select the Test Experience Option and compose your responses online.
  5. Submit your responses to ScoreItNow! for immediate scoring.

Replies

• Jeanette B
    Jeanette B
    I know this post is a bit dated, but I wanted to share my experience with ScoreItNow... I probably did about 8 of the exercises, and every single one of them scored at 4. When I did the actual GRE, I got a 3.5. Depressing to say the least.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# thanks for sharing a review with us.
    Have you used the ETS "Score it Now" for AW section of GRE? How well does it work? I've heard that it uses some computer algorithm to score your answers.
    Do they give any feedback?

Do let us know what other software you are using for practicing for the revised general test.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) test is to measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and critical thinking and analytical writing skills. Tests gauge undergraduate achievement in 8 specific fields of study...
Adobe Edge HTML 5 App Download - CrazyEngineers Ford's Latest "Focus Studio" Launched Today! - CrazyEngineers Nanowire Electronics To Be Fitted To Any Shape Developed By Stanford University - CrazyEngineers...
In May 2011, Jetman achieved a beautiful and memorable flight in the Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA... and here's the official souvenir video! [video=youtube;WgdIE2t8QkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgdIE2t8QkM[/video] In 2006, the Swiss pilot Yves...
[video=youtube;OC2TTslf_YM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC2TTslf_YM[/video] Creation of Tokyo Institute of Technology Intelligent humanoid robot capable of learning and decision-making in a real environment.
Hi, newbie here; Can anybody point me in the direction of a good tutorial on moment distribution method in a sway frame. It's the one part of structural analysis I...