ERP application using VB.net

Hi friends,
Can we develop ERP based applications using V.net. If so, what technology to use.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
dinesh

Replies

• itchap
    itchap
    Yup!! you can develop ERP application using VB.net. You should use back end as sql server. Currently i am working on same project. In fact it is developed now. And also implemented successfully.

Actually in starting first you should collect the required information regarding the flow of the company. I mean the information of different departments. How the company work in existing system. And what can you enhance in their system??

And also ERP is a very vast application which contains different modules. The first Module will be the master module in which the details stored one time and then at later stage it will be used as per the requirement.

Feel free to ask anything about ERP application for any kind of industry.
  • dinesh_s
    dinesh_s
    Hi itchap, thanks for your reply. Can you please explain the logic and technology.
  • itchap
    itchap
    Give me some information for which type of organization you are going to make ERP???
    How much knowledge you have about the organization??
    DO you have solid programming and database skills??

I the beginning try to collect some information regarding organization for whom you are making ERP software.
    :smile::smile:
  • dinesh_s
    dinesh_s
    like General purpose stores. global stock and accounts management, like that
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Dinesh,

You would be happy to know that SAP Business One (which is a mini-ERP of SAP designed for SMEs) is based on the .Net platform. All the customizations involved are .Net based.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Look at this, folks - [youtube]0g_RQZ-ntSw[/youtube] Awesome, what say you?
Name: tvnseee *Engineering Trade:electrical and electronics engineering Location: visakhapatnam *Occupation: (Student) B.E EEE 3/4 *Hobbies & Interests: very interested in getting to know new things and concepts *Aim in life:...
hello can i get assistance in getting more details about the superonducting machines.......... like more relevant content regarding the future of these machines and their drawbacks....... most importantly their applications
hi, This is Rajanmr from Chennai., India. i am doing my final year MCA in distance education in Anna University. My final year project is : Speech enabled GPS navigtor...
Guys, I started this thread where in we can include interesting and reusable functions in this thread. There are few people working on QTP in our forum , however interesting...