hello... one and all

Name: tvnseee

*Engineering Trade:electrical and electronics engineering

*Hobbies & Interests: very interested in getting to know new things and concepts

*Aim in life: (to be a successful EEEIAN)

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: i believe this is a best interface to interact and exchange ideas on various topics relevant to engineering

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi tvnseee ...
    welcome to CE..
    hoping for your active participation in discussions ...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, tvnseee ๐Ÿ˜€ !

We are happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

Hope to see you active here.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • henrylcoles
    henrylcoles
    Hi tvnseee! Welcome! I'm new to this forum too. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to our CE family..

Hope you will enjoy CE..
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CE family..๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    welcome to our CE family..!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello can i get assistance in getting more details about the superonducting machines.......... like more relevant content regarding the future of these machines and their drawbacks....... most importantly their applications
hi, This is Rajanmr from Chennai., India. i am doing my final year MCA in distance education in Anna University. My final year project is : Speech enabled GPS navigtor...
Guys, I started this thread where in we can include interesting and reusable functions in this thread. There are few people working on QTP in our forum , however interesting...
Yahoo Inc & OneRiot are rumored to have joined hands to launch real time search. This rumor started making rounds just after Microsoft's Bing & Google search engine announced deal...
I recently stumbled upon this website by IIT D student. The site is PhokatCopy - Photocopy, Phokat Mein! It offers students photocopying services at no cost, subsidized by revenues gained...