ER model of bank management system

Anybody have the ER model on bank management system???

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Run the horses of your brain and try making it on your own!
    There's no point of asking this question..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tehreemq
    Anybody have the ER model on bank management system???
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Did you understand what ER model means?
    Did you try to read what entity is? Or what relationship between entities is?

Do try to read that. If you're a Computer Science Engineer, you really ought to know that. It is easy if you just read their definitions.

To answer your question, a simple google search can give you hundreds of examples.

Screen Shot 2013-04-07 at 8.05.32 AM
  • Tehreemq
    Tehreemq
    thank you for the advise sir......i have made mine.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Evan Engineering Trade: Agricultural Location: Ontario, Canada *Occupation: Student Work Experience: N/A *Hobbies & Interests: Gardening, Areoponic/Fogponics, video games, working out *Aim in life: work in an vertical farm *I...
There is an encoded message at the top of the community page. That was really smart. Kudos! Guys do try to decode or decrypt the message. Its a pretty 'Basic'...
Touchscreens had become quite popular among the users due to its interactive capabilities. Touchscreens have over taken almost every gadget trying to kick out mouse pointers. As it got more...
Hello, I want to know what is the difference between ® and ™ registration ? Can anyone guide me to a detailed document by authority which state the difference between...
I am a software engineer and want to prepare for Gate-2014 , Can you please suggest some good coaching classes in Pune which i can join, The coaching classes which...